Thursday 30 April 2020

thumbnail

Garena Free Fire cheats, tips - Essential tips to win

Garena Free Fire cheats, tips - Essential tips to win

Garena Free Fire (ULTRA GRAPHICS) Android Gameplay - YouTube

This totally snuck up on me, personally. I was minding my own business, and then I hear that a mobile gaming tournament was racking up viewers on YouTube like it was Fortnite or Minecraft. I'm sorry, Garena Free Fire? Completely new to me, but apparently I am just the latest in a massive legion of fans.
But booting up Garena Free Fire felt much more familiar. If you've played the likes of Rules of Survival or PUBG, then you know what this is. This is the mobile battle royale formula, complete with a messy menu UI and a dozen different offers and rewards to buy in to.
If you've played any mobile battle royale before you should know what to expect, but here are a few differences you should adapt to ASAP in order to rack up the wins in Garena Free Fire.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.